SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
VideoRay, a world leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs), has an exciting full-time opportunity in our headquarters in Pottstown, PA!
We are currently searching for a Supply Chain Manager with excellent people management skills, who can lead our purchasing, inventory and logistics team. The person will be responsible for coordinating all supply chain efforts regarding communication, shipping, receiving and inventory control. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player to join and contribute to a growing organization. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply!
This is a opportunity to work for a company on the cutting edge of underwater robotic technology.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Supply Chain and at least 3 years of Supervisory/Managerial experience
- Some Supply Chain experience in small to mid-size manufacturing companies
- Global Shipping/Purchasing experience
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, buy in and commitment
- Superior time management skills, multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Knowledge of quality systems such as ISO9001:2015
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WITHIN EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE TO POTTSTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA.
VideoRay offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off and more. VideoRay conducts pre-employment background and drug screens and is a smoke-free workplace. For more information on VideoRay LLC, please visit us online at www.videoray.com.
VideoRay LLC is an EEO employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.